Terms And Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Olympia Industries Limited, its affiliates and partners.
- www.parcos.com ("Website") is an internet-based content and e-commerce portal operated by Olympia Industries Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Olympia Industries Limited at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Olympia Industries Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Parcos’ name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Olympia Industries Limited is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Parcos, Olympia Industries Limited, its Promoters, Directors, associates and partners on any property owned by Olympia Industries Limited.
- User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Olympia Industries Limited.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Olympia Industries Limited or the Website and Olympia Industries Limited is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Olympia Industries Limited is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Olympia Industries Limited is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Olympia Industries Limited or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because all sale events are "first come, first served". The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Our Online website is presented “As Is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control.
All products are procured from reputed Brands. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions taken by the Brands to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal care products that you may be allergic to. You agree that Olympia Industries Limited will not be responsible or liable for any product related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of usage of our products. For any purchases made through www.parcos.com, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed INR 2,000 only.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Olympia Industries Limited from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Olympia Industries Limited that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Olympia Industries Limited’s discretion.
Loyalty points on offline purchase cannot be redeemed online. The same will activated very soon online.
- Olympia Industries Limited may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or Olympia Industries Limited terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Olympia Industries Limited may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Olympia Industries Limited will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty benefits as per the Policy that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation of Number and Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Olympia Industries Limited does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Olympia Industries Limited does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Olympia Industries Limited, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 7 days of the transaction to enable Olympia Industries Limited to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Olympia Industries Limited reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Olympia Industries Limited also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Olympia Industries Limited may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Olympia Industries Limited:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
What we do about mispricing
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Ownership of materials on the site
Olympia Industries Limited is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use license set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or The Trademark Act, 1999 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in India.
All brand, product and service names used in this site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of the respective brands unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Olympia Industries Limited or the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
The contents of the pages of this website solely belong to Olympia Industries Limited. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:-
- License to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
- License to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
- You acknowledge the web pages of Olympia Industries Limited as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from Olympia Industries Limited website in the copy of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This license to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of Olympia Industries Limited may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Olympia Industries Limited may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
The Sample displayed on site are for promotion purpose and NOT FOR SALE. Olympia Industries Limited may cancel any order if the samples are added in the order above the permissible limit.